5mm Car Sound Proofing Closed Cell Foam 1m² Insulation Van Heat PE
This easy to install high performance, lightweight polyethylene foam insulation is ideal for floors, side panels, roofs, doors, wheel arches, boot and parcel shelf applications.
Once fitted this product will improve the ride quality in your vehicle significantly by reducing low, mid and high frequency noises including engine noise, exhaust noise, tyre whine, road noise, wind noise. This specially designed acoustic and thermal insulator will dramatically improve the overall vehicle refinement, sound quality.
As well as improved vehicle acoustics this high performance multi-layer insulator will ensure your vehicle stays cooler in the summer and warmer in the winter, making your ride more comfortable.
- High quality semi-rigid lightweight foam insulation
- Both sound absorption & transmission loss performance from one product!
- High noise reduction & thermal insulation properties
- Used by global luxury vehicle manufacturers
- Excellent for underfloor applications
- Low compressibility, closed cell foam insulation cell structure
Size: 100cm x 100cm (1 roll)
Area: 1.0m² (10.7ft²)
Nominal Thickness: 5mm
Typical Temperature Stability:
-40°C to +100°C
With a wide range of suitable applications our PEF 5mm is used widely throughout many industries. Its self supporting nature and great compression/recovery properties makes it ideal for under carpet applications.